![]() |
| From Team Dirty |
So, Jesse and I actually moved to the Bay Area in September and have been living in a place on his parent's property. But last week we moved into a new place in Palo Alto. It's actually new construction but the bathrooms and closets are relatively unfinished. We're totally excited to live 1.5 miles from Jesse's building on Stanford's campus. Which means while I'm still working remotely on my thesis we can bike into work. The house is also ~4 blocks from a street with shopping and restaurants and ~5 blocks from the Cal Train station (making trips to downtown SF pretty convenient). We moved in last week and less than 24 hours later I ditched Jesse with all the unpacked boxes and headed off to a conference in Houston.
Our new address is:344 Leland Ave.
Palo Alto, CA 94306


No comments:
Post a Comment