Whew....what a long 16 weeks! That's right, I'm 16 weeks pregnant. So, far so good. We've done the initial screening for Down syndrome and passed with flying colors. The last ultrasound had the babies growing as they should. And I am finally able to look at a computer. Turns out the version of morning sickness I had made computer work all but impossible. The scrolling action seemed to act like a motion sickness trigger. At one point I was dictating emails to Jesse and he would act as my secretary. So, I finally broke down and had the doctor put me on daily anti-nausea. Why did I wait so long???!!! But, the best part is that I haven't had a migraine since! WAHOO!! After 4 trips to the ER or Urgent Care as a result of the migraine, I didn't think I could take much more. My theory - feeling like you're going to hurl all the time made my whole body inadvertently tense up. Once my neck and head muscles tightened the migraines ensued. Cross your fingers we're past that.
Here I am on April, 22 - exactly 16 weeks.
Here I am on April, 22 - exactly 16 weeks.
![]() |
| From 2009 |


3 comments:
look at that belly! go babies, go!!
Yay for babies! You look so cute, Kristin!
Congrats! Glad to hear that the headaches and nausea are hopefully behind you. So excited for you guys =)
Post a Comment