So, I have been on bed rest for 4 weeks now. I'm hangin' in there. But this week was an especially good week. I have been granted a few privileges! Wahoo. So, the combined efforts of bed rest and anti-contraction medication have delayed the imminent fear of labor. So, the doctor has allowed me to potentially go to dinner or a movie. But not both on the same night or even consecutative nights. However, I have really started to notice the 40 lbs of ballist on my front side and I get TIRED! So, I haven't even pursued these new privileges. Except a long needed trip to Babies R Us that Jesse was dreading having to do by himself - breast pumps and burp clothes are just not his wheel house. But this wasn't exactly in the privileges list, so I had to be pushed in the wheelchair most Babies R Us stores provide to very pregnant ladies. So, our new goal is September 1st. We'd love to have babies with a birthday of 09-??-09! If we can land it on 09-09-09 do we win the jackpot?
4 comments:
yay! 32 weeks! double yay! That's fantastic. We tried for 07-07-07 and missed by 3 days! Hope you hit the jackpot!
yay!!! look at that awesome belly! you should go see a movie first. you'll be able to go out to dinner once they arrive, but movies are harder. i've seen 2 in the last 10 months ;)
Woo hoo! Congrats on 32 weeks -and wow - big difference in belly size, they must be growing and happy in there! Watch for a package from this direction...
And as for movies, I have seen 4 in the last 3 years... go Netflix.
LOVE the nursery and congrats for being a good baby cooker!
Congratulations on making it to 32 weeks! Joe & I have been thinking of you and hope you and Jesse are doing super-good. The nursery looks aewsome =)
Post a Comment