Monday, June 16, 2008

S'mores by BBQ?

I just got back home from visiting lots of people in the Midwest! I got rain and thunderstorms for nearly half the days I was there. I was awesome!!! Unfortunately, all that rain has managed to flood major portions of the Midwest. This is us outside the Adler Planetarium with Chicago in the background
From Team Dirty
From Team Dirty
From Team Dirty
D'Arcy and Andrew have the greatest little house outside of Chicago with a new BBQ out back. We thought it would be fun to have smores cooked on the BBQ in between waves of rain. It worked...sort of. But it was fun!
From Team Dirty
When I was home my mother put me right to work. We painted their newly finished front hall. Normally not that big of a deal but they have a 2 story front all. It took two full days! Now I'm home for awhile with Jesse. More later!

1 comment:

Meyer-Dombard said...

yeah. that's right! maybe not the best way to make smores, but still "highly edible", as someone i know likes to say ;)