Monday, June 1, 2009

Tracy's Wedding

From Tracy's Wedding
So my little sister got married over the Memorial Day weekend. It was an absolutely wonderful ceremony and reception. Although, I will be the first to admit that I thought she was nuts for having the entire thing outside in LOUISIANA at the end of May. Rain, heat, humidity...the trifecta of disaster for weddings. But true to my sister's laid back attitude in life - it all worked out just perfectly without a bit of worry from her. Jesse spent most of the day running around after me with a bottle of water and a chair trying desperately to keep my hydrated and not exhausted.
From Tracy's Wedding
Here I am taking his advice during a break in the pre-ceremony pictures.

From Tracy's Wedding
Here's our mom in her cool new dress posing for a mom and daughter pic. A picture I managed not to get at my wedding, despite 1400 pictures taken by 2 photographers! And I should mention that my sister is not REALLY that much taller than my mother and me. But I'm pregnant and decided to go with the practical low heel shoes. My sister actually borrowed the shoes I HAD planned on wearing, which I bought when I was newly pregnant and not aware of the potential for tipping over!

Here's the view of the ceremony. Unfortunately none of the pictures we took really give this area the justice it deserves. They got married at a friends house and the gardens were exquisite.
From Tracy's Wedding

From Tracy's Wedding
We were transported from the hotel to the ceremony in a trolley - Here's Jesse's picture from the car behind us. He was driving with one hand and snapping pics with the other. Silly Jesse!
From Tracy's Wedding
And here's the 2 of us by the end of the night. We left right after this picture. Again, I didn't make it to the very end but I almost did!
From Tracy's Wedding
And I thought I just post a picture Jesse really likes.
From Tracy's Wedding

1 comment:

cari c said...

Fun! So glad you got to attend your sister's wedding - and you look sooooo cute! Love the dress!