Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bloomington Baby Shower

So, I am WAAYYYY behind on postings. But a restricted activity mandate from my doctor should help with that (more on that in a future post). For now, I'll just post a picture and a movie from a last minute baby shower that my mom hosted in the beginning of June. It was mostly family but D'Arcy, Andrew and Riley managed to make it down. It's really too bad that Jesse wasn't there. He took a real beating in the one shower game we played. I was asked to choose which traits I wanted the babies to get from each of us (e.g. eyes, intellegence, height, etc.). And of course if I didn't choose a trait of his I was questioned about it. I can't help it if I think he has a flat butt and hairy toes!
Here's a pic of all the women (and Riley!) who were there for the weekend.
From 2009
Back: my cousin Rachel, my sister Tracy; Middle: Aunt Julie, Aunt Bonnie, Me, Mom, Aunt Carol (my Dad's twin sister); Front: D'Arcy and Riley

Perhaps the funniest thing that weekend was Andrew "playing Riley." I guess Riley likes to produce this singing like coo. And Andrew likes to bounce him simultaneously. It produces the strangest sound. Here's a video to prove it!


No comments: