Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas, Conferences, and Colds

It has been one BUSY December here at the Lawrence household.  Lots of colds, lots of flu and lots friends and family.  Jesse and I had our annual conference the week before AGU, which meant we had all sorts of friends coming to visit us.  At one point we had 7 adults and 4 children under 2 sleeping in the house.  When I look at the numbers, they seem insignificant, but it felt like a FULL house at the time!
We thought it was cute when one of our kids pushed the other, now Gryffin is so big he can push both Zailey and Riley in his cart!  

From December 2010
How many adults does it take to supervise cookie making with 4 toddlers?

From December 2010
For Christmas my parents came out and we hosted Jesse's family for Christmas dinner.  For the most part, the kids were still more interested in the packaging than the actual gifts.  But we had great time - until Jesse's 24hr flu spread to 90% of his family - gotta love the holidays!

From December 2010

I'll just finish up with some pics of us baking cookies, painting and creating general mayhem in the house!

We like to call this a sacrificial Kleenex box to the toddler gods...

From December 2010

Mom - I just want to eat the dough...

From December 2010

Arghhh...

From December 2010

Markers are so much fun to chew...

From December 2010

Happy New Year everyone!

From December 2010
From November 2010

1 comment:

Ad Astra said...

Great pictures! I especially like the one of the two families by the tree. But I have to say that the last picture is just so awesome! Will have to try that with my clan! Hope your 2011 is off to a rip-roaring start!