So, I've been meaning to change the name of our blog for quite some time. Lawrence LTD was really just a place holder until I thought of something better. Well, lately Jesse and I have been repeating our little mantra - Go Team Dirty! Yes, we call ourselves "Team Dirty". This name officially started during our sand volleyball days on the beach in San Diego. We played with a bunch of grad students after work and Jesse and I always managed to be covered in dirt (beach sand is...well,...dirty!) - and not just our knees like everyone else. I'm talking sand in the hair, mouth, bra and underwear kind of dirty. So, a friend of ours started nicknaming us "team dirty, " since it was only Jesse and I who managed to play as if we had no regard for our well-being. Well, Jesse has started using Go Team Dirty as a mantra of sticking together despite the dirt, food, vomit, or poop we manage to have on us. As long as we tackle things as a team, albeit a scrappy one, we'll be just fine. So, what once was a team of 2 is now a team of 4 and we'll be the dirtiest, scrappiest, and happiest bunch you'll ever see.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Go Team Dirty indeed! We're all cheering for you!
Post a Comment