Sunday, January 29, 2012

Funny Stories


From January 2012


So, this weekend we're trying to figure out where to eat lunch after our horrendous trip to Costco (sooooo crowded).  I tell Jesse I'm not in the mood for Chipotle and Zailey immediately says
"Chipolte!  I want Chipotle!" 
Lesson 1 - don't say the name of the restaurant that you don't want to eat at, it will only guarantee you eat there.  I then tell Zailey that I don't really like Chipotle.  She replies,
"Mommy sick?"
Lesson 2  - if Zailey wants or likes something, everyone else is crazy or ill if they don't like it too.  Have I mentioned, we're in big trouble! But sometimes, Mommy still gets here way - checkout this cute little outfit...

From January 2012

So, then there is Gryffin.  He is still in love with his guitar.  Recently, he discovered a small suitcase on wheels and loves to pack it up and go places.  He goes to work and most recently he's been going to "San Francisco" - yes he says the whole city name.  He packs his guitar and his pink bear (thanks Carrie!) into the suitcase and heads to the front of the house.  We've begun making up a story for him, that he's the lead singer in a band and he's going to play a gig in San Francisco.  So, now when he gets to the guest bedroom, he'll pull out his guitar and start singing a little song.  Adorable.  We're working on recording his first LP "Hello Dinosaurs" by the "Traveling Pink Bears."  The best part is that he made up the song where he says "Hi Dinosuars, Hello, Dinosuars...". 

From January 2012


From January 2012


From January 2012







No comments: