Just a quick update. Today is officially "full term" for twins. I was taken off the magic anti-contraction medication yesterday and fully expected to go into labor straight away. But it seems as though the twins are now resolved to making me stick this out as long as possible. But as long as they are healthy, I'm good to go. Well, let's be honest - that's the mommy part of me talking. The full term twin pregnant woman is still saying - ANYTIME!!! I can't wait until I go back to being inconspicuous when I am in public. This 49cm (Tracy - that's 19.3 inches) belly gets a reaction from everyone, it's 50/50 on whether they find the need to say something. The best was a woman who came up behind me and just said "Twins - right? - I recognize the waddle." Waddle? I don't waddle - Ha Ha Ha...
| From 2009 |

4 comments:
Have them today! 9-9-09 would be such a cool birthday! Otherwise you have to wait until 9-19-09 which is only almost as cool - or 9-29-09??? :) ha ha ha. In any case, congrats on full term and not to comment on the belly but there seems to be a big difference between last week and this week! Go babies grow! Best of luck with it all!!!
Indeed, 9-9-9 would be cool and we would all remember it! Except, it IS the emergency number in the UK......
they might be needing that emergency number, given K's childhood record!
i vote for 9-18-9 myself. although, another week+ doesn't look like it's physically feasible! i can't believe how much they've grown in just one week! they're gonna be so healthy :)
i just keep thinking, Riley only made it to 37 weeks, so you're definitely the PG queen K!
They definitely look like they've dropped. Maybe you've already had them and got 9-9-9... :D If not, looks like any day!
Post a Comment