So, we had our 9 month check-up on Thursday. The kids are healthy and as they say - "growing like weeds!" They have huge heads (and yes I hear that in a thick Mike Meyers Irish accent!), 88th and 91st percentiles. Otherwise, Zailey is pretty average for a 9 month girl, 19.5 lbs and 28 inches tall. And Gryffin is on the slightly large side at 22.5lbs and 28.5 inches tall. But the big news for this month is their new teeth! Gryffin has the bottom AND the top tooth on his left coming in simultaneously. Zailey has her bottom right one coming in. It was absolutely amazing, they each broke their first tooth within 24 hours of each other. But Gryffin beat her to the 2nd tooth. The pacifier "wub a' nubs" came back as a favorite chew toy (chew toy, have I mentioned we have dogs!)
We've finally beat the ear infections that wouldn't end. Poor Zailey had 2 back-to back and after 4 different antibiotics ending with 3 days of shots for poor Zailey, they both have a clean bill of health.
And I'm not sure why the cat hasn't run for the hills but she and Gryffin seem to be getting along pretty well. After this picture was taken Zailey leaned over and pulled yet another chunk of hair out!
Still no pulling up or going from laying to sitting. But Gryffin absolutely loves to "walk" across the room with mom or dad holding him up. In fact he will make his body stiff as a board if you try to sit him back down. It's pretty funny.
So, wish Jesse good luck later this week, I leave for a conference in Santa Fe and he's on his own for 3 days with the kids. Now that they're healthy, I hope everything will go well!
No comments:
Post a Comment