So, the bathroom renovation is finally complete. It took WAAYYY longer than the month that they quoted us. But, I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical about that timeline. All I know is that I am super excited that we no longer have paper on the floors and workmen in the house 7 days a week. We've already outfitted the kids bathroom with a potty seat. Zailey really loves to go potty - perhaps we should capitalize on this interest!?! And our bathroom has a bathtub with jets. Jesse may be stuck cleaning up every night by himself. :)
Here's our bathroom,
What once was a closet leading to a bathroom, is now a 2-room bathroom for kids. Here's the sink area,
And the shower/potty area
Unfortunately, our next project is to resurface the upstairs patio - its leaking. Not nearly as fun. :(
Of course the kids insisted on taking each bath for a test drive. Here are a few pictures of them playing in the tub. They sure do love BUBBLES!!
1 comment:
Awesome looking renovation! It looks like team dirty will be washing up good ;-) Miss you guys and hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment